We love hearing your comments on our shows. Comment emails are circulated among all the producers and taken very seriously. Email us here.
If you have a question and want a speedy answer:
- Check our FAQ for general questions about the show, streaming audio, podcasting, submissions, and pretty much everything else.
- If you're looking for a story or a segment, try different key words in our search engine. If that doesn't work, peruse our archives.
- If you're wondering when and where you can listen to the show in your area, check our station locator.
If you strike out, drop a line to [email protected]: we try to reply to all questions that aren't answered on the website, with some exceptions.* It may take a bit, but we'll do our best.
For general requests or requests for Ira Glass, contact Kimberly Henderson.
For press requests email [email protected].
For sponsorship or business collaboration requests, contact Seth Lind.
If you want to adapt one of our radio stories into a movie or TV show, you can contact Elise Bergerson.
For questions on the status of orders placed in our online store, call (646) 213-9818 or email [email protected]
Sadly, here are some things the webfolks CAN'T do:
- We can't answer questions about scoring music used in the show.
- And we can't answer questions about fellowships, fellowship applications, or application status. Look at our fellowship page for info.